Grandma had the awesome idea to donate all the coins in their coin jar to the grand kids. All the grand kids had to do was count them up and put them into coin rolls. It was funny how the older kids immediately went after the quarters. The younger kids of course didn't care what coins they got. It was a fun math activity and all of the kids had a little money to spend on their vacation.
On one of the very first days, I walked outside to find people in the hot tub. I thought they were insane. Then I found out that they turned the heater off and it was just nice cool water. Kind of like a really tiny pool with power jets. It turned out to be pretty valuable.
They boys had fun fishing. They decided that the kiddie pool was a good place to store the caught fish. Awesome.
Landon is helping out by digging for worms to use for bait.
No comments:
Post a Comment