We brought Landon's train set along with us and that turned out to be a good thing. It kept him occupied for hours when there were lots of other things around he could have gotten into.
Landon loves to clap. My siblings were clapping along with him and he thought it was pretty cool he could "get them to clap too".
This is how Landon plays with vehicles. If it has wheels, he like to lie on the floor and watch the wheels turn. Pretty funny. He used to lay inside the train track we built. Pretty soon we couldn't get away with making little tracks for him, because he wouldn't fit inside them.
My Grandma Willison was sick and had to stay in a rehabilitation center until she was strong enough to come home. We went and visited her and I brought my family album to share with her. She loves to look at photos.
"My babysitting Grandma" That is what I used to call her when I was a toddler.
Mom always makes awesome food!
Since Grandma couldn't come, we took a picture of her in her reunion t-shirt.
I couldn't resist, this truck was in the parking lot. It has Alaska plates and it says" BRRRRR
Playing Peek-a-boo with Uncle Javier
Playing Peek-a-boo with Uncle Javier
Playing Grandma's drum
1 comment:
Love that he lays on the floor. Super cute! :)
Post a Comment