My sister-in-law is really good friends with a gal that did a reality t.v. show for BBC network. She basically let two out of control teens come in and live with her family for about a week. It is such a wonderful experience to watch. This is the first "Mormon" on a reality TV show that really knows their religious values and showed them properly to the world. She says later that at first she and her husband said no, that was crazy. But then they prayed about it and realized that Heavenly Father had different plans. I hope that you choose to watch. It is an hour long show broken up into 6 parts. Be careful with children around because not all of the cuss words were bleeped out, (they are heavily accented, so it might not be caught by children).
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W3bNbADF0E&feature=related
Here is a note from the woman, Nicholeen, in the video:
Important! There are six parts. Watch starting with part one. Also, this show has already made a huge impact on many people around the world. Comments are flying in. I see even more clearly now how this show is supposed to strengthen families around the world. PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR. Twitter or Email this link to all your friends and family. Pass it around a lot. It is doing so much good already for so many families, I know this show has potential to make great change in the world. And, if you like the show comment on YouTube and other blogs etc.
I will be posting other information about the other 179 hours of film footage on my blog. It is amazing to know that they took all that footage and made such a great program. However there were a few things I wished they would have put in.
Enjoy it! ~Nicholeen
Here is Nicholeen's blog address:
http://teachingselfgovernment.com
I was able to listen to a talk that Nicholeen gave and it really was fabulous! I now follow her blog and think that she has great advice to parents. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Ok. So some how I found the time today to watch all 6 parts! It was AWESOME! Very well done! What a cool family! Some cheesey parts, but overall, well done! :)
When I get some time, I really want to watch it!
This is a new show on MTV as well. There was a Mormon family on it that lived in Georgia.
This is a new show on MTV as well. There was a Mormon family on it that lived in Georgia.
Post a Comment