If he moves fast enough, maybe he can get the water bottle???
Last Sunday we did a little photo shoot in the rocking chair. He is sitting so well now I forget that he is still a baby, especially when he wears cute outfits that make him look like a little boy. Then James went off to work and we hung out. He had a ton of fun playing on the ground so I tried to help train his body into the crawling position. Later he started doing this... not sure if it is swimming in place or what... so funny. He loves my water bottle. Of all his toys, I think that is what is going to get him to crawl.
1 comment:
I call it the fish out of water dance. Dylan is an expert :) And, I have often times thought about getting my children boxes and cardboard tubes for gifts... oh well, such is life :)
Post a Comment