Sunday, November 8, 2009

Election Day

Gimme Gimme!


Look at those grins!

We had our election day last week and when we went to go vote, they had James at the new location but not me. While I was trying to figure out where they had me, James walked around the gym (they have all the voting at the elementary schools in the city). Hanging from a very low basketball hoop (again we were at an elementary school) I say low because James is so tall, was a flashy Halloween decoration. James walked by it and before he could blink Landon grabbed and ripped off one of the flashy pumpkins. I wish I had been there to see James's face because his re-enactment was hilarious! He looked around quickly to make sure no one saw and shoved it in his pocket. I still laugh to see his face telling me the story. Landon is a quick little guy with an enormous wing span!

Just a quick comment on the election... one of the candidates was a major mud slinger. The other candidate did not sink to his level. With all the mud slinging in all political elections today, I was so impressed. Well, it turns out the mudslinger lost by a land slide. Yay for non-mudslingers!


1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Dylan is in the grabby stage too. You never know what they can reach. He is a menaace :)