Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Singing songs

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! (That is Landon's favorite noise to make)




Old McDonald Had a Farm...

E I E I Ooooooooo!

And on this farm he had a LANDON!

E I E I Ooooooooooo!

With a WAH, WAH here and a WAH, WAH there

here a WAH, there a WAH everywhere a WAH, WAH!

Practicing walking.

The Beat Down song...

The Beverly Hillbillies Theme Song.

I am impressed that he knows this song as well as he does...

We just started singing songs like this to him all the time. It has been really great when he doesn't want to eat. James will sing and it distracts him from crying and he eats. James and I have been in the nursery several times, so we know lots of fun songs from that time spent in the nursery. Landon loves it when we sing and sometimes he even bobs to the music.

No comments: