Sunday, November 8, 2009

The days of our lives

Wearing big boy clothes from Auntie Candy!
(sorry about the drool, I hate bibs...)

He just started laying like this when he gets tired. I would love it if he could nap without being swaddled, but so far, he just chills out with his head down... really cute though.

Landon watching me eat my breakfast.
Someone loves Elmo!

More Elmo love.

Last week I worked a lot, but no sewing, so it was a nice week. I did most of my work during nap time and we were able to have fun during wake time. I really hated it during those three weeks that I was stressed out and working 24/7. I don't know how you working moms do it.

Landon has two favorite television shows. Sesame Street (mostly when Elmo is on), and Super Why! So fun to see him watch them and get interested. Especially when he just leans over in the jumper station. Hilarious. Keep trying to get a picture of it, but it doesn't capture the whole body language...

Landon is still loving food. He has now gone through sweet potatoes, carrots (can't tell which one is his favorite) and squash. Squash doesn't keep his interest as long. It is amazing how once they start eating real food the amount of diapers you go through is significantly less.

Not too much exciting stuff going on. Had a craft show yesterday. It was okay. I didn't realize that it was the first one this school has ever done. You could really tell, it was not very well organized. Oh well, we did good and that is all that matters. Hope that the next and last one is awesome though. Landon did good. The kids wanted to hold him the entire time and I was trying not to freak out about it. They kept touching his hands which went right in his mouth and kissing all over his face and throwing him up in the air and bouncing him... Man, I was so glad when it was over and we could leave. He got way over stimulated so last night was interesting...

My co-worker and great friend Anne came and had dinner with us Friday night. We made our home made burritos for my belated birthday dinner. I think that Landon is having a hard time with the beans though... If I have to, I can wait another 6 months before having burritos again.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

He is such a happy, smiley boy. Yep, diapers change, and so does the smell :p