I completely agree on the cramps thing. They've never felt anything like cramps to me.You need to hurry up and get that little guy out. I feel like I can't go until after you. I'm just waiting for news!!!
Maybe.... How far along are you again? Hang in there!
and then there was baby!! Congrats!! Happy Mothers Day!!
hehehe i think you were in labor :) -amanda
Hey it's different for everyone! Anything yet! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I completely agree on the cramps thing. They've never felt anything like cramps to me.
You need to hurry up and get that little guy out. I feel like I can't go until after you. I'm just waiting for news!!!
Maybe.... How far along are you again? Hang in there!
and then there was baby!! Congrats!! Happy Mothers Day!!
hehehe i think you were in labor :) -amanda
Hey it's different for everyone! Anything yet! :)
Post a Comment