Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy insomnia thoughts...

Okay, so last night, I had a little bought of insomnia and while I was trying to fall asleep (and not bother James), I had this horrible thought.
What if they mixed up our embryo with someone else's and we give birth to a baby that isn't ours?!?! Holy cow, my thoughts then proceeded to go through all the crazy scenarios that would happen right after birth if that were to happen... I had to make myself stop and think about other things. Holy cow, just a moment of panic/terror/horror.
Does anyone watch Private Practice? Yeah, I think the season finale affected me more than I thought it would... : )

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

I love your nursery pics! And it's totally normal to have those kind of crazy thoughts right before birth:0 How are you feeling?

Austyn said...

those thoughts are totally legitimate! it's happened before! but i'm sure it didn't happen to you guys- you are too righteous. :)

your nursery is all set up! you are WAY more prepared than i was. i didn't even have diapers. and the carseat wasn't installed...and my bags weren't packed. that baby is coming home to comofort.

oooooh i am so excited!!! i check your blog like every 2 seconds hoping that you have gone into labor!
good luck and i can;t WAIT to see the little marker.