I was so excited that we got a warm weekend, I put on a knee length denim skirt and a short sleeved blouse for church. Thank you to all of those who have given and lent me maternity clothes!
I am pretty tired of being bundled up... We are going to have a warm week out here too. So nice to finally warm up a little. We have gotten a lot of stuff done around the house, but for some reason, we just can't seem to get those pansies planted in the ground... They have been so abused this winter!
So, James had his interview yesterday morning. We should know whether he got the job by Friday hopefully. I am more nervous about this then I was about the unemployment... Oh well, no matter what we will be okay.
We registered recently. It was really fun. James had fun zapping things with the gun at the store, I think he went a little overboard registering onsies, but at least he had fun.
My mom bought us a crib and James's mom bought us the bedding set. I am so excited. We are doing a jungle theme. It is really amazing what good deals you can find... I was looking at bedding sets for a couple of weeks, and the one that I liked was $180.00 and the one that James liked was just $10.00 less. But then I kept looking and I found a bedding set for $60.00 and it had everything that we both wanted!
I know that I am being silly having a theme with this economy, and there are so many more important things in life that having a nursery theme that your little one may or may not remember, but I have been waiting for this little guy to come along for so long...
Okay, that is about it. Hopefully the next post will have some fantastic news about James's job situation.
3 comments:
I don't think it is out of the question to want to have a theme to decorate with. Especially when you guys have waited so long. And that ultrasound picture is pretty clear! Its a great picture!
I think it's fun to finally look pregnant. You do look bigger from the front but I think that's because you have your hand under your belly. Hope things turn out great with the job. We've been praying for you.
Hi James & Kista,
I was reading comments from Emily's Blog and it said that you two were expecting. How fabulous!!! Where are you guys living now? Any luck on the job front? How are you feeling, Kista? We're so excited for you to be parents. You're going to be wonderful. Lots of love, Mike & Kelly Thompson
Post a Comment