Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby might come early...or wishful thinking?

Just got home from Dr. visit. Last week nothing was going on with my body, but this week, the baby has dropped "significantly", I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and it is starting to thin out....
I started cheering. (I know, I am a dork.) I asked the Dr. if he thought that we would have to scrape membranes at all and he just gave me a look and shook his head. He said that he thinks we will have a baby in the next couple of weeks. YEAH!

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I would hope you have a baby in a couple of weeks! And having my membranes stripped was a very uncomfortable experience. Hang in there! Your body is getting ready for all the good stuff! Hope you are too!

September said...

I think he stripped my membranes at 39 weeks with Eliza (he didn't say he did and I never asked but that exam was extremely uncomfortable). He's just kind of like that though. Anyway, my labor started right away and she was born very, very early the next morning.

Coburn Ohana said...

Good luck! Let me know how it all goes!!!