Wow... Today I had my Dr's appt where they tested me for strep B...
And the baby is starting to drop a little. He is head down, which is good... It is time for the last few appointments! EEEeek!
I just have to say, I LOVE MY DOCTOR! He is the nicest guy. He waves hello to us, when the nurse brings us back to weigh me on the scale and such. I don't think I've ever had a doctor do that before.
James starts work tomorrow officially. His hours for training are really decent. And it looks like he isn't going to be commuting up north for very long, another very good thing...
He got his Wegmans shirts the other day and we bought him some new khaki's and tennis shoes to wear. Thank goodness for Khol's sales and 30% off coupons. (yeah, we never get the 30% off coupons, it must have been meant to be!)
Um... not much else is going on. I am getting bigger. I took a nap on Sunday and when I woke up, I felt like I gained an entire pound! Definitely at the big awkward stage of things.
Ran into a girlfriend at the store yesterday. She had seen my profile from a distance and thought to herself, 'That poor pregnant lady!' Then I turned forward and she realized it was me! I just had to laugh about that.
Baby is super active now. My tummy looks like an ocean some days, and other days, there are just pops all over from punches and kicks. It is fun, but not so much fun at night time... : )
Every time I start to complain, I just remember what a miracle this is for us and try to just deal. I have to admit, Tuesday was a horrible day. I cramped and contracted all day. I have come to realize that when I feel that horrible, I/baby am having a growth spurt. And it usually only lasts a day. Just have to get through it, that's all. But hey, we are down to 6 weeks (hopefully not longer) and it is going to fly by!
Baby shower is next week! I am excited! I have been to three baby showers already last month. Talk about babies on the brain!
Oh yeah, we finally received a portion of our $7,000.00 for fertility treatments. It was incomplete, so I get to call the insurance company and ask what is up... So much fun! : )
2 comments:
It's the final leg until you get your new, sweet, baby boy! We wish James the best with his new job:)
Having a good doc is so important! And, no, insurance people stink!!! 6 weeks- hang in there!!!!
Post a Comment