
We aren't the only ones nesting at our house! James found this birds nest yesterday while working outside. We have these two brick pillars on each end of our driveway and he has been wanting to move them for a while. He went to move them yesterday and found out that they are going to have to stay just a little longer. The top of them are covered by a funky brick paver thing, and one of them has a crack in it and a section missing big enough for a bird to get in and out. : ) This blurry picture is the best I could get with the sunlight and the shadow inside the pillar and the small opening. Having just had Easter candy all over the place, they look just like some candy eggs I ate, about the same size too! Not sure if I can eat candy eggs again...

Okay, so this is one of James's baby outfits. That is his foot now, and since he was a 9.5 lb baby that was HUGE, he didn't wear it very long... James's mom included it in her baby gift at my shower and it took me a while to figure out that it was James's because I couldn't hear her when she said it. Hehehe.

How CUTE are these??? I can't yet bring myself to open them and wash them... I think I might just keep them like that until he is born... So stinking cute!
1 comment:
Baby clothes are super cute! James was 9.5 lbs?!?! Yikes!!!
Post a Comment