Monday, April 20, 2009

A couple of pics from work baby shower

This stork balloon was at my work baby shower, it was HUGE! James is a big guy and this is how big the stork is compared to him... He is trying to be silly and not let the baby stork leave without giving us our baby. What a goof!
Okay, this is the best shot of my baby belly at the shower... I will take another one soon, I don't feel that big until I see my reflection. hehehe

Jungle themed cake that was made for me and baby! Pretty impressive!
(And it tasted good too)



3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Wow, look at that cake! It will be so great when he gets here..

jess and scott said...

looks like a lot of fun!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is a neat-o cake! And, just wait, you will get bigger :) Nice to see a picture of James too :)