I found a inexpensive bike trailer on Craig's list and James and I got our bikes all fixed up and ready to take Landon out for a ride. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought the road I picked had little hills. Well, it was a pretty good workout. Lots of hills, some of them not so little. I was proud of myself. We rode for 3 miles and then decided to hike a little. Landon had so much fun, he was in Heaven. He loves the outdoors so much.
Landon playing in the garage while we get the bikes ready to go.
Getting strapped in.
Not knowing exactly what to think about all of this.
Let's go!
Mom is waiting for us.
What a fun day!





















2 comments:
The picture of Landon in his tie dye flag shirt looks so much like James to me. So fun! Way to go on a long bike ride AND a hike! :)
Hooray for success potty training!
It DOES look like tons of fun! Good for you biking so much! And, might I just add, you (and James {I guess ;} look great :)
Post a Comment