Friday, February 24, 2012

4th of July 2011

Yes, it is that time again.  The longer I wait to do this, the more pictures keep piling up!  Okay, while we were in Texas, we tie dyed some t-shirts.  I wanted to be creative and do a flag tie dye for Landon to wear on 4th of July.  It turned out great except one of the red stars bled through to the back.  Dang it!  Or...maybe not...
I put a bunch of yellow red and blue spots on the back and then after I washed and dried it, I took a black fabric marker and drew fire work explosions in the middle of each dot.
 Below is a pic of the back of his shirt
 This pic has the star and stripes.
It was a really fun shirt to wear and he wore it all summer!

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Sometimes you are so creative, I hate you :) Also, I think he is a great mixture of you and James :)