Okay, I had to take a break from updating before I forget. So, I couldn't bring myself to buy another huge box of pull-up training pants. He is so close to doing it on his own. So I found a tutorial on Pinterest (if you haven't heard of this yet, you have to get on there!) and made him some cloth training pants using his underwear. I made six of them. The first day, he wet his pants three times. By the third time, I could tell he was not liking this getting all wet and yucky after peeing. Then that night, he peed all over his bed. He was so upset (it was pretty traumatic, it took an hour to get him to calm down and go back to sleep) that he hasn't had an accident since! It has been a little over three days! YIPPEE!!! He has even run to me a few times to tell me he had to go potty. Once he said toilet, the second time was a pretty urgent potty dance and today he told me potty. I am so proud of him! I am so glad I was determined enough to make the training underwear. I might do cloth diapers for the next baby. I am seriously thinking about it.
Landon is now so tall that he can turn on and off the light switches on his tip toes. Wow.
2 comments:
Hm.... That sounds excellent! I need to work on Dylan a bit, but I figured I would wait until we were all settled in. Is it reversible, as in, can they go back to being regular underware now?
Yes, as soon as I think he is ready to just wear underwear, I will just unpick the thread that sewed the material into the underwear and they will be normal underwear again. SO EASY!
Post a Comment