Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HORN!

Yesterday we were at Home Depot getting some peat moss when a little remote control airplane flew over the building.    Landon saw it and then that was all he wanted to do, watch the airplane, except he called it a "horn".  It was really loud for such a little thing (actually, it was probably a pretty big thing for how big it looked from the ground).  Anyways, by the time we got to the car, the guy flying it must have packed up and left.  Landon was so  determined to find the "horn".  We went to the grocery store next door and when we left, Landon wanted to look for the horn.  I said, "let's be very quiet so that we can hear the horn"  so Landon turned around and told the man behind us to, "shhh!".   Then someone closed their car door and Landon shushed them too.
We only got him into the car to leave by saying that we were going to drive and look for it.  When we pulled into the garage, Landon was devastated (of course James and I had forgotten all about it).  James had to take Landon back outside to look for it while I put the food away and made dinner.  I think he finally forgot about it when our Home Teachers came over and he was excited to play with them.

No comments: