Monday, March 15, 2010

Weight Update

Landon had his check up last week. He gained over a pound and a half. He is still under the 5 percentile, so we have to keep up the extra calories. He is really ready for table food though, so we have gotten rid of the baby bananas and he now can eat the real thing without getting grossed out. He could eat the whole thing! He still has an ear infection though, so we might be going to an ENT this summer if it keeps up. I wouldn't be surprised with two parents that have horrible allergies. The Dr. also said to wait until he is 15 months to try any kind of tomato or Orange Juice (citric acid) since he had such a strong reaction a few months ago.
I don't know if I posted about that or not... Basically from a lick of my spaghetti sauce on my plate, he had a rash all over for three days. I hope if he does have issues, that it isn't permanent, that would be horrible to never be able to eat tomatoes!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great job fattening him up! He's a champ!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yes, it would not be fun... I worried about Dylan and if he would have milk, egg, chocolate allergies. Thankfully, he doesn't seem to have any issues. And good job with a chubby baby :) You are doing a great job!