Friday, March 5, 2010

Shopping

The last few weeks we have been shopping a lot. When I say shopping, mostly it has been to the grocery store or looking for a new comforter for the bed. But Landon has been getting in and out of the car and into shopping carts a ton lately. (Did I already post about the comforter?) The other day, I was looking all over for my face lotion (which I can't find anywhere, does anyone have any recommendations for a new one? I used Dove face lotion) and this is what I saw walk by the isle that I was in. Landon was sitting just a little bit lower, so I could barely see his eyes and then the entire lion head. It was so funny, but of course, by the time I got the camera out, this is what I got. Seriously, I think this hat brightens peoples day. We get so many laughs or smiles, it is just funny.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

It IS a cute hat! I use Eucerine daily facial lotion. It mosturizes, but isn't oily. It is kinda expensive ($8.50), but one bottle lasts me for more than a year. I like it. :)