Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good News

Okay, so James got a call from Wegmans today, he is going to meet with the store manager on Friday morning. This definitely was the pick me up that I needed! My last day of work was yesterday and I was freaking out a little about no more money coming in on my part...
So, we've been pretty busy. The nursery is almost set up... we've also been able to work on projects around the house that we have been putting off for way too long. I am definitely nesting!
We got the fax machine up and running so that I can work for home (I am the assistant to a real estate agent that works with foreclosures), this will be really important for after the baby is born...
Anyways, I am in very good spirits today, I just hope that this is the job for us!

1 comment:

jess and scott said...

Yeah! I hope it all works out!