Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oink Oink

I had to post this today (the actual day it happened, I know, super rare of me).  Today at lunch, Landon decided that he wanted to eat shredded cheese (for some reason, shredded cheese tastes better???), ham and apple.  Then he proceeded to scoop the cheese off his plate, onto the table and slurp it up with his mouth.  I just sat back and watched him until he looks up at me and says, "oink, oink".
I asked James if they had been watching the Christmas Story (you know, the mashed potato scene?  If you don't know, you really need to watch that movie).  James said no.  Interesting...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe how big Landon is! He must have a tall dad. :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love the Christmas story :) Good job!