Landon LOVES the movie Shrek. So when I found a costume online for dirt cheap, I had to get it. When it came in the mail, we tried it on and Landon loved it! He had so much fun trick or treating. We had a trunk or treat at the church the night before Halloween and it was pretty crazy. It seemed like there were three wards there and everyone was going different directions. Landon had fun just watching the chaos. Unfortunately, James had to work both nights, so we did it on our own. Halloween night, we went to my Sister-in-laws neighborhood and went to about four houses. He had so much fun. He kept looking around for Shrek when people said, "Oh what a cute Shrek!" After the fourth house, he was more interested in the gravel and mulch at peoples homes, so I decided it was time to go home. I missed having James there, but I am glad that I still went out and made it a special memory for Landon.
1 comment:
Hopefully, soon, James won't have to have all the crappy shifts :p But, you do have a cute little ogre! :)
Post a Comment