Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random fun

James's reflective vest
I used to fit in this tub...

Landonzilla

Did you find my purse?


I had to laugh when Landon put my purse on his arm just like I do. James just groaned when he saw this picture.


Life has gotten back to normal as far as James being here. We are just going with the flow as far as his schedule changing during his training. He is working nights from 6pm to 6am and has had quite an exciting career so far. He has arrested quite a few people, given lots of tickets, had a rape case, auto accidents, a few high speed chases and has even had to pull his gun once. One day he didn't even come home because he had court the next morning and he didn't get out until 12pm, so he just slept on a cot at the office.

I am doing so much better than I thought with all of this. I am so proud of him for handling everything so well. Like I said earlier, we see him now more than we did with him working a 9 to 5 job. We don't really see him while he is working for those 3 or 4 days, but Landon takes a late nap on those days so he at least gets to see him. I have gotten used to sleeping alone, so it hasn't been a big deal for him to work nights. On his days off, he goes to bed at 2am and gets up at 9am, so it hasn't been too bad. It has been an interesting experience and I am so glad that he loves it!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Look at how long Landon's hair is getting! Those were all great updates! I love seeing newly organzied rooms too. Makes you feel so good! The carving pumpkin faces were great too!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I am so glad that you are doing well! And that James likes it!!! That is great! And, I agree with Laura: Check out how long Landon's hair is getting :)