Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funky BUM Rash and Mexican Food

So... Landon got this funky rash on his bum, that started to look like scribble on an etch-a-sketch pad... The nurse at the Dr. office said to trace it with a pen to see how it progresses.
So Grandpa held him while I drew on his butt with a pen.
It was a rather interesting process.
Then Grandpa fed Landon a banana. Yeah, they have pretty much bonded!
Of course, that didn't stop Landon from coming and tugging at my shorts while I was making all of the food for the Cinco de Mayo party (more on that later)
Here is Landon giving me some tongue when all I wanted was a kiss...
And here is Landon having a blast with Grandpa
And smiling for Grandma taking the pictures
For the last three years we have had a Cinco de Mayo party to celebrate James's birthday. We make awesome Mexican food and eat a ton. This year, we decided to combine both James and Landon's birthday and have it early so that my parents could participate. I made our family's home made bean recipe (takes 3 hours) and the spanish rice on Sunday and the plan was to make two pans of enchiladas (from scratch) on Monday along with a smash cake for Landon...

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Happy Birthday to James too! Grandpa's are good at bonding... and bribing :) And cute nakie shots... How is the drawing, I mean, rash doing?