Well, I can finally let the cat out of the bag! James has just been hired on by the Park Police. They cover the National Parks. (This is not a Park Ranger)
He starts May 23rd with a week of Orientation here in DC and then.... off to Georgia for training for 3 months! He just put his 3 week notice in at Wegmans today. I have to say, I love Wegmans and will miss them, they were really good to us! But of course, we will be loyal customers! Anyways, we have a lot to do in this short month, but I just wanted to get this out. It has been hard to keep this secret as he has been interviewing this whole time.
I don't know what to expect with James being gone. I have a lot of people telling me that I should go and visit family. I don't think that most people realize that I work from home as an assistant to a Real Estate Agent and this keeps me here a lot. Also, my blanket business has been pretty busy this year. So I have a lot of decisions to make soon.
Not sure how much of this makes sense, as I have a lot going on in my brain. It might be a while before I update Landon's pictures with my parents visits, but I will do my best.
8 comments:
Yay. Congrats.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Not sure what I would do if I were in your position. Does this mean you could be moving?
That is great news!!! Congrats on the new job.
AWESOME! Great job James!! Is this a dream job? Or just the next step to something bigger and better? Either way- You guys are awesome! :)
Congrats!! And as one still separated from my husband because of training (although his is for the Army, and he's been gone since December!), I can totally relate to your dilemma. The whole time I've been second guessing my decision to stay home, but it was the best thing for us. But a friend of mine went and lived with family while her husband was away, so it's really all up to you. I'd recommend making a pro/con list and praying A LOT:) But regardless, GOOD LUCK!! And what they say is true, "absence makes the heart grow fonder."
Congrats. And do whatever works for you. If you can stand it, stay at home. If not, pack up everything (Computer, sewing maching and all) and go visit somewhere. 3 months is a long time, but it will pass faster than you think :) Good luck to both of you!
looks like it's time to pull out the wrapping paper. That's what I do when I have a decision to make. I flip it over and do it grade school style. Pro's and Con's. Thing is that the wrapping paper is magical though, no other paper works just right. I know.. I'm a little weird. You could always add having a Family member come to you into the equation. Since it will be summer and all most the ones who are in school will be out. Just another thought to add to the list. Congrats to you all though : )
Congrats!! Do you know what Parks he will be working at?
Post a Comment