Monday, April 12, 2010

Last Minute Craft Show

Landon's toys
Baby Blankets
Baby shoes on the left and Snugga-Luvs on the right
Car Seat Shade
Matching Game Quilt
Kids Lounge Quilts, Cuddles & Tag-a-longs
Close up of Tag-a-longs and Cuddles

I was on a cancellation list for a show and got called that there was a space that just opened up for me. I had two days to get ready. Luckily, I have a good inventory already and the two things I decided to add to my stuff this year: infant shoes and car seat shades were quick and easy things to make. I got 4 shades made and 11 shoes. The Shades we a HUGE hit! It brought tons of people over to look at my booth and the shoes we awesome too. People who weren't interested in looking at baby stuff, to a second look at the shoes and then really looked at my stuff. Nice!
Landon did great. While we were setting up, he found a tiny piece of a brown leaf on the floor. Take a look at the picture of his toys, you can see the speckled floor. Man, that kid has some serious eagle eyes! We did really well (thanks to the shoes, shades and tag-a-longs) and I am excited to get in gear for the winter shows.
Landon had to go home for a nap, so we called James's mother to bring us the "big boy" car seat, so I could keep the infant one for the display. Pic on next post :)

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I wanna see close ups of the shoes. I guess I didn't know you could MAKE shoes :)