Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Landon's First Easter Egg Hunt

James has a co-worker that has his own chickens and he gave us a dozen right before Easter. Since they were already blue and orange, we didn't have to die them, we just boiled them. Then James went out and hid (and I mean HID) them. I could only find one scanning the yard. Silly boy. I helped Landon get the first one, but since I couldn't find the others, James took over. He had a ton of fun. This is really the first time he has been outside in our front yard for any amount of time. He also has learned that Mom and Dad's fingers are great walking aids. He just latches on and off he goes. The other day, I was sitting on the couch, he grabbed my finger and just started walking off. We are now trying to break that habit.

Anyways, James got an egg salad recipe off the Internet and it was AWESOME! I am sure that the organic eggs made it that much yummier. Seriously, the taste is so much stronger and delicious.


What is this?

It is kinda cool

Loves to walk holding our hands

One handed is much trickier

Look at that silly grin

I love to watch him inspect things

What's over here?

Oh, I don't like this uneven ground!

Another one!

Look at that body language! He didn't want to go near the angel hair

What do I do now?

I think he had fun, what do you think?

Landon tried to juggle a bit later... it didn't turn out so well

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Pass on the egg salad recipe. Poor James has to been so far over to help. And, I love his "so proud" face!