Okay, so yes, my child is still a blondie. I can't tell if it is starting to get darker, or if more hair is just coming in. Landon hates his baths, but he loves to have his hair combed afterwards. : )
Landon sleeps with his eyes open and sometimes I can't tell if he is awake. I usually know for sure when he starts his REM cycle with his eyes wide open. It is pretty hilarious. Someday it might freak me out though... : )
Landon makes squeaking noises (Mom and Dad say he takes after Uncle Javy).
After a good cry, Landon makes this more pathetic whimpery cry, which I have to laugh at every time.
Sometimes when he is sleeping, he gets this sad look on his face and starts breathing really heavy like he is really upset, and then the next second, he has a huge smile on his face.
He started making eye contact last week and yesterday, just after a burp he turned his head and lifted his neck to look at me and then he started rolling his head back and forth mimicking me, it was hilarious. His neck is really strong, so I think we are ready to start tummy time!
When he is waking up not to eat, but just to be awake, he starts out by stretching himself awake. It is so cute, because you hear a series of grunts and then a bunch of legs and arms getting stretched out. I love it!
Most of all, I love how much he seems to love me back!
1 comment:
So sweet! I love that you love him so much! And, I love the picture of James and Landon. Typical daddy picture :)
Post a Comment