Okay, so this morning, Landon woke up next to me and wanted to nurse. So I got ready and tried to side nurse him. Well, he had some issues latching on and staying latched on this morning, so I was wiggling around trying to help him, we were both getting frustrated and he was getting impatient having already had some
breast milk and not wanting to wait for more. The next thing you know, he spit up all over my... chest. So, I decided to go sit in the rocking chair and nurse him.
2 comments:
It's being a mom messy stuff but so worth it! Fun post about his cute hand positions while he's sleeping! I love baby stratches too. Of course Landon loves you back! He needs you!
I never really like the side nursing, or nursing in bed really. Dylan spit up right down my shirt the other morning. I felt like I wanted to take a bath, and I am sure my, well, my cleavage smelled great for the rest of the day :) Oh well, the life of a mother!
Post a Comment