Monday, June 8, 2009

Landon's first Sunday at church

Major spit up all over James...
James in shock and a little soaked all over...

James not taking any more chances and laying the burp cloth on Landon...
First I have to say that we had an awesome sleeping weekend! Landon slept the entire night through only to wake up and feed on Friday night. YAY! Saturday night was almost as good, but he woke up at 6am and James took him downstairs so I could sleep some more. Then it was time to get ready for church! We actually did really well on time, I was very proud of us. And then right before we were going to get in the car, Landon had a major spit up. I am talking the floodgates opened and it got on James shirt, tie and pants, not to mention Landon's entire shirt was soaked. It was quite amusing!
Church was fun. Lots of people were excited to see him. And several people were in shock that he is blonde. My four year old niece, Bailey, kept asking when we were going to take him out of the car seat. I told her when he wakes up. So every time that she didn't think I was looking, she would start to poke him. : ) Of course, probably because of his major spit up, he needed to eat during sacrament meeting and she wanted to go with me. It was interesting to answer all of her questions about breastfeeding. She loved the fact that I have milk in my body and she thought it was gross when he spit up just a little after his burp. : )



2 comments:

Coburn Ohana said...

When you said Bailey was four I thought, "Holy cow! Bailey is already four?!?!" But then I realized that Hayley, Bailey and my Mikaela will all be four by the end of the summer! CRAZY!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

They always know when the most inconvenient time or clothes to spit up would be. Glad you had a successful day at church!