Landon took his first couple of steps today! He has pretty much only wanted to stand all the time since he realized how fun it is. The other day, he decided that it was fun to stand and let go of one of my hands and try to balance. I offered him my hand back and he just smiled and pulled it away more. So funny, but hard when I am trying to work and now hold on to him.
Well, this morning, he let go of my hand, reached over and grabbed the pajamas and my knee and took two steps toward my knee! I know he wasn't doing it without holding onto something, but that was all him and no help from us! So exciting! I know I might regret it later...
2 comments:
He really is quite good at the mobility thing! You'll have your hands full for sure! Well done on the 6 month photo shoot. I love how blonde his hair looks!
I haven't checked out your blog in awhile and I can't believe how big Landon's getting! And he is WAY TOO CUTE! And they do grow way too fast: I remember when Max started looking like a toddler instead of a baby, and now he's looking more like a little kid than a toddler, it's not fair they grow so fast! And I read your post about the insurance company, and you may have already made a decision because it was so long ago, but if you haven't, KEEP FIGHTING! I had sort of a similar situation a few years back: I went out of state for college, and tuition was a little scary. But I got married right after my first year (yes, I was young), and when I had gotten engaged I went and asked the provost if getting married to someone who is NC resident meant I could get in-state tuition (usually you have to live in NC for a year, not going to school to get in-state residency, but marrying a resident is like a foreign person marrying a US citizen to get a green card) and they were like "yeah, of course." Well, after I got married and tried to change my status, they claimed I couldn't get it because we were missing some sort of paperwork that they "had to have" to verify that my husband was indeed a resident. Which was a load of crap 'cause he was born there and had lived there his entire life and they had a copy of his birth certificate. So they were in the wrong, and I became a thorn in their side. I would call everyday, and they said they would have the provost call back, only he wouldn't. So when calling didn't work I started going into the office, and that did the trick. All it took was once, and when I walked in they said they'd have him call, and I told them that's what they've been saying and I wasn't going to stop until I got my in-state tuition. And he called that afternoon. SO DON"T GIVE UP! I don't know if physically going to the office is possible, but if it is, do it. If it was the other way around you better believe they'd chase you 'til they got their money. So anyway, good luck and sorry for leaving such a long message!
Post a Comment